Translate

Monday 16 May 2016

Face to Face

Address:
180 Kitchener Road
#02-23/24 City Square Mall
Singapore 208539

Opening Hours:
Daily: 10:00am - 10:00pm


Face to Face

Sarawak Noodles $10.90
The Sarawak noodle is really good, I love the texture of the noodles, the fried wan ton, the thick char siew and everything about it. The only drawback is the quantity of the food, I just couldn’t get enough of it. If that wasn’t enough, the cheese ball which I ordered as my side dish is amazing! With a single chomp on the cheese ball, the cheese just exploded in the mouth, its nothing like I ever experienced! I really do mean explode in the mouth!
Pork Pan Mee $10.90
The pork pan mee ain’t fantastic, the thick noodle chosen didn’t go well with the dish and the sauce doesn’t blend very well with the dish too.  
Delicious:

Value For Money: 

No comments:

Post a Comment