Translate

Sunday 8 May 2016

Creamier

Address:Blk 5A Lock Road,
Gillman Barracks,
Singapore 108927 
(Next to Sundaram Tagore Gallery)

Opening Hours:
Mondays: Closed
Tuesdays to Thursdays: 12pm to 10pm
Fridays and Saturdays: 12pm to 11pm
Sundays: 12pm to 10pm


Creamier
What a beautiful place for winding down! The dim lighting just made the place more beautiful and romantic!
Creamier

The variety of flavors just sparkles and one flavor caught my eye! Sea salt gulamelaka! I just had it to go together with my waffle.

Waffles + 2 Scoops of Ice Cream
The honey and chocolate is spread beautifully on the late and the texture of the ice cream is just right, and it made me go craving for more and more.
I did highly recommend this place especially when you really need to beat the terrible weather

Delicious:

Value For Money:

No comments:

Post a Comment