Translate

Sunday 20 July 2014

SKIRT

Add caption

View Of The SunSet

Table Arrangement
Menu (Starters)

Menu (Mains)

Menu (Meat)


SKIRT

Bread (Complimentary)
Freshly Baked Bread! Crispy and delicious!

Bread (Condiments)
The oil (red) for the bread but I couldn't taste the difference with or without the oil


Oyster $10 each

The oyster served is really fresh! The juicyness of the oyster just burst out when placed in the mouth! The freshness of the oyster from the sea is overflowing!

Half Spring Chicken, Hot Slaw $28

Well this doesn't look like a half spring chicken to me. The quantity of the food is little, and it the sauce doesn't blend very well with the chicken. Quite disappointed with this dish.

SKIRT Blackmore Wagyu Open Burger $30
The wagyu burger  could only be in "Medium Well". It was quite sad that I couldn't choose how I want my burger to be cooked. Another disappointing dish.

Portobello Mushroom $16 (Left) & Baked Potatoes $12 (Right)

The baked potatoes is a must to be ordered! Delicious baked potatoes with mayonnaise, very well made! The aroma and the taste of the potatoes just gushes though! 
The portobello mushroom servings is a little too much for me. After 2 of those, I got really sick of eating the rest.

Delicious:

Value For Money:


No comments:

Post a Comment